Organic Peppermint Crystals- How and What?
How are these Peppermint Crystals are made?
A. Steam extract from peppermint leaves
B. A vacuum distillation column
C. Purified using low temperatures below minus - 25 celsius degrees then centrifuge.
- Peppermint crystals have no expiring date and they have a purity level that range from 99.3-99.9% pure.
- They are natural peppermint crystals and must be kept below 100 degrees Fahrenheit. At 105 Fahrenheit it starts to melt. If it melts, and then cooled down, it will crystallize again, without changing the properties. Only the texture is changed like showed in the store. It becomes a little more like a combination of bigger pieces and "powder".
- Each "big" container has 1.3 oz of peppermint crystals. The small ounces has 0.7 oz.
- The crystals do not have an expiration date. some suppliers claim it has a shelf life of around 3 years, but that is really not true. If it is kept in a safe environment within jars and the temperature is within the normal range it will last forever. It is the same with honey of higher quality, it last for thousands of years if stored safely. That means as long as it is kept in a dry place that is below 105 degrees, it will stay fine until it is used up. Best storage temperature is between 65-80 Celsius degrees for the crystals.
- These peppermint crystals are obtained from Mentha Arvensis. It is cold extracted from a pristine area in Bolivia. My friend has been the supplier for a huge German company located in Bolivia who has chosen to work with him among many, simply because the quality and procedure meets their high expectations. He has all the certifications needed to document what I am claiming. He is also a certified industrial chemist who has taught the people living on higher elevation in the Mountains of Bolivia how to make organic honey of the most pristine quality. He is also native to this amazing land.
- The Peppermint crystals are cooling and are often used in cosmetics, balms, salves, toothpaste, mouthwash, gum, pain relief or cooling body products, shampoos and conditioners, liniments, shaving creams, oral or throat sprays and cooling gels.
- Peppermint crystals are also excellent to relieve muscular aches and pains, great for coughing, congestion, respiratory challenges and the flu. Because of its high purity concentration of 99.6-99.9%, just a small quantity is needed.
Looks like a quarts crystal. Taste like strong minty camphor. Melting point is from 105-109 degrees Purity: 99.6-99.9% Menthol crystals Crystal Size:1/8-1/2 inch size